Call Now for your Free Consultation

Are juvenile records expunged?

No. Juvenile court records can be sealed if a petition is filed by either the subject of the records or by the probation department. Application may be made five years after the termination of juvenile court jurisdiction or when the subject of the records reaches age 18, whichever is earlier. To be eligible for relief (sealing), the individual must not have been convicted of a felony or misdeanor involving moral turpitude and there must be no pending civil litigation concerning the incident. Relief consists of sealing of arrest and other records, papers and exhibits. Once the records are sealed, the proceedings shall be deemed to never have occurred, and the person may reply accordingly to any inquiry.

Low Price Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
Flexible Payment Plans
Limited time Offer
Record Expungement
- limited offer -$399

Latest News

Infraction Expungement

What Is Infraction Expungement? Infractions are offenses including petty theft, marijuana possession, disturbing the peace, trespassing, fraud, illegal purchase of alcohol, and failure to …

Petty Theft Expungement

What Is Petty Theft? Petty theft is the act of taking someone else’s property that is valued below a certain amount without consent and …

Domestic Violence Expungement

What Is Domestic Violence? Domestic violence is a criminal offense against another person who is closely related intimately or by blood (marriage, domestic partnership, …

Our Clients

Jun 17, 2015

I thought I would have to spend another year on probation but thanks to you guys helping me with the early termination of probation I was able to get off a year early and get my record expunged.  Thank you!

Bethany S., Orange
Aug 15, 2013

You guys have done something great here.  Your expungement of my criminal record has opened up new opportunities in my life.

Jason P., Fullerton
Feb 22, 2012 saved my life!  I was having problems getting employment until the Law Office of Jimmy Cha was able to expunge my record.  I was able to proudly say ‘No’ when asked about any prior convictions during interviews

Sean H., California